Aromatherapy is the practice of using the natural oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots or other parts of a plant to enhance psychological and physical well-being.
- What aromatherapy is
- Why plants produce essential oils
- How essential oils are extracted from plants
- How to use essential oils safely
- The therapeutic properties of several essential oils
- How to pronounce the Latin binomials of essential oil plants
- How to make a variety of beautiful simple body care products
Duration: 20 hours
Admission requirement: every students for attending this course need to have this process.
- Complete the admission form
- Interview with one of our registrars
- Have a tour from our facility in College